• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fermentation Chamber Free

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jafo28

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
So not long after I started brewing I found this site. I quickly learned that controlling fermentation temps would lead to better beer, so I built a fermentation chamber. This thing will fir two buckets or two carboys/better bottles. I now am using a chest freezer with a temp controller, and I need the space, so anyone in the New Jersey/Philly area that might need this it's free to who ever wants it. The only thing is you'll need a old cell phone charger or ac adapter. I clipped the one out of this when I built my stir plate. It doesn't look great but works really well.

6534492123_8da44cd6fe_z.jpg

6534487437_06d90ae190_z.jpg

6534487073_15fcae6ccf_z.jpg

Jafo, this is pretty generous of you. I have been wanting to make or buy a fermentation chamber for a while now. I'm from Bucks county PA and I'd be willing to it up. I could also drop off some great commercial beers as well as home brews to show gratitude. Let me know, my email is [email protected].

Jafo, I'm sure you've already given this away and I live/brew in Upstate NY so I'm a bit too far away to come get it. I would like to know how you built it / what parts you used. The pictures give me a basic idea and it seems like I have most of the materials. I need a low cost way to keep my fermentation temps consistent in my cold basement.

Jafo, this is pretty generous of you. I have been wanting to make or buy a fermentation chamber for a while now. I'm from Bucks county PA and I'd be willing to it up. I could also drop off some great commercial beers as well as home brews to show gratitude. Let me know, my email is [email protected].

Email inbound.

Jafo, I'm sure you've already given this away and I live/brew in Upstate NY so I'm a bit too far away to come get it. I would like to know how you built it / what parts you used. The pictures give me a basic idea and it seems like I have most of the materials. I need a low cost way to keep my fermentation temps consistent in my cold basement.

Check this link out,Wort-O-Matic: 38DD Mother of a Fermentation Chiller

Back