• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Connecticut Fermentasaurus Fermenters & 10 gallon Tall Boy Kettle FS

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marjen

Reaction score
I have 2 fermenasaurus fermenters both with the additional pressure kit options. Only used 5-6 times each. Paid $170 (fermenter plus pressure kit) Sell for $110 each or both for $200

26974891818_2492fd3937_c.jpg

39035285620_08b91eb3fe_c.jpg

Tall Boy 10 gallon kettle Sell for $75

40803025912_21f8c37c9f_c.jpg

Shipping not included. Would need to find boxes etc. I liked them, just moved on to an SS Brewtech Unitank with complete temp control so have not used these since. Could look into shipping pricing.

Shipping not included. Would need to find boxes etc. I liked them, just moved on to an SS Brewtech Unitank with complete temp control so have not used these since. Could look into shipping pricing.

Shipping to 22304?

Shipping these might prove to be difficult. They are fairly large and I am having a real hard time trying to find boxes that would fit that are not to crazy expensive. Hoping to find a local sale. Will ask at Mailboxes etc this week to see what they would charge to box it and ship it.

Shipping these might prove to be difficult. They are fairly large and I am having a real hard time trying to find boxes that would fit that are not to crazy expensive. Hoping to find a local sale. Will ask at Mailboxes etc this week to see what they would charge to box it and ship it.

Ok I understand. Let me know. If you want to contact me directly, text 608-335-1764

Back