Fermentasaurus 2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jag75

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone know what's up with this thing . Cant find it anywhere. They must be good because every time I look says out of stock

I don't think they are available yet. If I remember correctly they should be ready sometime in December, but I'm not sure.

I take it you've seen the video from kegland on the upgrades for the Fermentasaurus 2. I have the original with the pressure kit and love it, but the upgrades spoken of in the video make buying the new Generation 2 version a must-have. The video and comments suggested it's launching in Australia late this year, then rolling out into Canada and the US if all goes as planned.

I take it you've seen the video from kegland on the upgrades for the Fermentasaurus 2. I have the original with the pressure kit and love it, but the upgrades spoken of in the video make buying the new Generation 2 version a must-have. The video and comments suggested it's launching in Australia late this year, then rolling out into Canada and the US if all goes as planned.

Yeah I cant wait to get one

Are these available yet? Love the new size for my five gallon batches.

Back