Felt I should share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gicts

Reaction score
Drunk? Check. Rambling? Check.

decide tonight this is the best beer ever. A little too expensive on a college diet so I will need to have to find a clone recipe. Honestly, if I could have only 1 liquid to drink for the rest of my life it's truely a tie between this and water. Water tastes good too.

On another topic what music do you all listen to when drinking/crashing for the night?

I enjoyed the Weizen a bit more but they were both out of this world! House of pain is a good choice

Man, I love me some Rauchbier...but I think the smoke would get old after awhile if it were all I had to drink for the rest of my life.

They carry those at my local beer store - those two varieties, plus the urbock, plus the helles lager - which (although it's not specifically called a rauchbier) does have a nice hint of smokiness to it - apparently it's from being run through the same filters as the rauchbiers, even though it's not made with rauch malt itself.

They're ok. They're available pretty much everywhere in MD. They were nice as a novelty, but after you drink one, you move on to bigger better beers.

I tried the marzen a few weeks ago. I have to say it tasted pretty good. I wish it was so expensive to buy.

Back