Quantcast

Felt I should share

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

gicts

Reaction score
Drunk? Check. Rambling? Check.

decide tonight this is the best beer ever. A little too expensive on a college diet so I will need to have to find a clone recipe. Honestly, if I could have only 1 liquid to drink for the rest of my life it's truely a tie between this and water. Water tastes good too.

On another topic what music do you all listen to when drinking/crashing for the night?

OP
gicts

gicts

Reaction score
I enjoyed the Weizen a bit more but they were both out of this world! House of pain is a good choice

ohiobrewtus

Reaction score
Oh man... I just drooled on my desk. Where did you find those?

Evan!

Reaction score
Man, I love me some Rauchbier...but I think the smoke would get old after awhile if it were all I had to drink for the rest of my life.

Funkenjaeger

Reaction score
They carry those at my local beer store - those two varieties, plus the urbock, plus the helles lager - which (although it's not specifically called a rauchbier) does have a nice hint of smokiness to it - apparently it's from being run through the same filters as the rauchbiers, even though it's not made with rauch malt itself.

jezter6

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
They're ok. They're available pretty much everywhere in MD. They were nice as a novelty, but after you drink one, you move on to bigger better beers.

DrunkTrucker

Reaction score
I tried the marzen a few weeks ago. I have to say it tasted pretty good. I wish it was so expensive to buy.

Latest posts