Fellowship of The Homebrew VII: Kegs of Fury

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's see who ships first @Homergah or @JCasey1992, bwahahahahaha
Lol. Hoping to get the last beer brewed in the next few days. Should be a pretty quick turnaround once I do. Through an infected batch and accepting a new job, it has been hard to find free time. Just know I haven't forgotten about ya lol.

Hit me up if there's a way I can make it up to you. I want to be sure I make this right.

Yeah, I'm an ahole. Health was poopy then had to get to Portland quick. My homebrew was awful anyway. I think a valve is the culprit. Probably got some nasties living in it. Anyway, I carried my non-hombrew offering to Portland with me. I'm trying to pick up a particular whale to send along. The stuff I already have for shipment is fairly rare, and really good, but I really want to try to make up for dragging my feet so much.
No worries @Homergah thank you for reaching out

Lol. Hoping to get the last beer brewed in the next few days. Should be a pretty quick turnaround once I do. Through an infected batch and accepting a new job, it has been hard to find free time. Just know I haven't forgotten about ya lol.

Hit me up if there's a way I can make it up to you. I want to be sure I make this right.

I'm just be a d1ck and poking the bear; just do you...I have all the time in the world. Better be some good fooking beer though, bwahahahahaha.

Package arrived from @fourfarthing yesterday. Didn't have a chance to open it until today. He killed it. Looking forward to the homebrews, and the commercial beers look great also. Had one casualty, I think it happened while sitting on the dining room table last night.
IMG_20190516_192759032~2.jpg

Let me know what died and I will figure out a replacements.

Thanks, but this is plenty for me, with an upcoming move and Alaska cruise in less than 2 weeks.

Btw, it was Kent Falls Awkward Hug. One of the other Kent Falls cans was about to blow, you can see the top pushed out in the picture, and the last can from them was very hard. They went straight to the fridge. They must be canning before final gravity is reached? Like we saw with some of the fruited sours that were exploding in transit?

Thanks, but this is plenty for me, with an upcoming move and Alaska cruise in less than 2 weeks.

Btw, it was Kent Falls Awkward Hug. One of the other Kent Falls cans was about to blow, you can see the top pushed out in the picture, and the last can from them was very hard. They went straight to the fridge. They must be canning before final gravity is reached? Like we saw with some of the fruited sours that were exploding in transit?

I thought they seemed over carbed but just thought they added too much CO2 fir the style. Hopefully the ziplock did its job.

Enjoy the cruise and good luck on the house.

I thought they seemed over carbed but just thought they added too much CO2 fir the style. Hopefully the ziplock did its job.

My wife called me at work about 11 while she was watching the baseball game and said her and the dog both heard a pop come from the dining room. We determined it must have been a bird hit the window, until I picked up the box the next day and the bottom was wet. It must have popped open the ziplock, because there wasn't even a drop in the bag or can that I could get a taste of, and I wasn't about to suck on the cardboard.

Back