Fellowship of the Drink XXVI: Old Enough to Fight, Old Enough to Vote

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's tough to keep up with these guys sometimes - but the quality is important. A few good beers are better than someone cleaning out their refrigerator of two-year-old NEIPAs. :)

It's tough to keep up with these guys sometimes - but the quality is important. A few good beers are better than someone cleaning out their refrigerator of two-year-old NEIPAs. :)

That is kinda where I was going with mine. A couple in my box aren’t in production anymore and what I would consider high quality items. Hope @Thorrak ends up with the same conclusion.

While this week has been a long one I have to thank @Knightshade for the fantastic box of beer which I received earlier. I'm slacking a bit on posting, and have managed to drink a few of these -- so far they're ALL fantastic:

IMG_2414.jpg

Thanks again for the fantastic box of absolutely amazing beer! :)

Man... I've been slacking on getting my box out.. Sorry @fourfarthing ... Possibly will go out tomorrow!

But looky what landed at my doorstep today... Holy cow... I was excited about the Treehouse beers and then two from The Alchemist showed up too... Cant wait to get into these brews... Happy Holidays for sure! Big THANK YOU to @TheDudeLebowski

1639788882340.png

Man... I've been slacking on getting my box out.. Sorry @fourfarthing ... Possibly will go out tomorrow!

But looky what landed at my doorstep today... Holy cow... I was excited about the Treehouse beers and then two from The Alchemist showed up too... Cant wait to get into these brews... Happy Holidays for sure! Big THANK YOU to @TheDudeLebowski

View attachment 752536

i always ship last, so do not worry about shipping ‘late’ to me.

View attachment 752536

Aw hell. Tree House? Been on my list, as I’m sure many others forever.

When the guy who is shipping you stuff is also moving and has been collecting bubble wrap for a while, hilarity will ensue.

@jimyson absolutely killed it with this FotD box! Somehow managed to work in a bunch of extra Hoof Hearted IPAs I haven’t had before. The Jackie O’s barrel aged bottle was an unexpected bonus! Appreciate you brother!

View attachment 754332

I know you enjoy both breweries. Glad everything made the trip successfully. Enjoy!

All I can say is that the mystery box was well worth the wait!There is a first time for everything. I’ve never seen a paperback fiction book sent along as a paperweight, but once I looked at it, the only theory that I could come up with was that it was some kind way to distract UPS from finding the real goods in the box. Almost like some voodoo or witchcraft type of stuff.

I want to apologize that every single shot that I took with my phone of the complete package, the book magically cropped itself out of frame. But that’s ok, because the real beauty is the wall of beer that came with it. Thank you @fourfarthing. I am impatiently waiting for them to chill.

The artwork, which as you can see, the darn book just wouldn’t get into the left frame.

590728ED-0CAF-4A0F-AB71-AE561A11CF26.jpeg

Knowing that @fourfarthing wanted to see the book to make sure it made it safely, I tried snapping a pic by itself and the most impressive thing happened to the photo. This truly is magical. I echo with you good sir, Go Bucks!!

39BB21AD-DE08-4D1C-B183-0544DE17E24D.jpeg

Back