Fellowship of the Drink XXVI: Old Enough to Fight, Old Enough to Vote

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Knightshade

<Insert Snarky Comment Here>
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
It's tough to keep up with these guys sometimes - but the quality is important. A few good beers are better than someone cleaning out their refrigerator of two-year-old NEIPAs. :)
That is kinda where I was going with mine. A couple in my box aren’t in production anymore and what I would consider high quality items. Hope @Thorrak ends up with the same conclusion.

Nagorg

If a frog had wings...
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Man... I've been slacking on getting my box out.. Sorry @fourfarthing ... Possibly will go out tomorrow!

But looky what landed at my doorstep today... Holy cow... I was excited about the Treehouse beers and then two from The Alchemist showed up too... Cant wait to get into these brews... Happy Holidays for sure! Big THANK YOU to @TheDudeLebowski

1639788882340.png

fourfarthing

I make beer, what's your superpower?
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Man... I've been slacking on getting my box out.. Sorry @fourfarthing ... Possibly will go out tomorrow!

But looky what landed at my doorstep today... Holy cow... I was excited about the Treehouse beers and then two from The Alchemist showed up too... Cant wait to get into these brews... Happy Holidays for sure! Big THANK YOU to @TheDudeLebowski

View attachment 752536
i always ship last, so do not worry about shipping ‘late’ to me.

Knightshade

<Insert Snarky Comment Here>
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score

View attachment 752536
Aw hell. Tree House? Been on my list, as I’m sure many others forever.

jimyson

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
@jimyson absolutely killed it with this FotD box! Somehow managed to work in a bunch of extra Hoof Hearted IPAs I haven’t had before. The Jackie O’s barrel aged bottle was an unexpected bonus! Appreciate you brother!

View attachment 754332
I know you enjoy both breweries. Glad everything made the trip successfully. Enjoy!

fourfarthing

I make beer, what's your superpower?
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score