Fellowship of the Drink XXII: Dry Hop with a Vengeance

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You weren’t kidding @CrookedLaker ...my wife texted me earlier today saying I got “a huge ass box”. Blown away bud! Can’t thank you enough!

Also, I accidentally clipped the tab of one of the cans, so it started hissing...guess that means I have to quick chill & have a beer tonight!?!

View attachment 689573

Pretty sure I chose him!! Send down the sloppy seconds.

This has to be one of the most beautiful beers I've seen. Sweet can art, juicy and nice mouthfeel

Attachments

• 79B1AA77-1BEF-4AF7-99CE-3FB5A299C12E.jpeg
    79B1AA77-1BEF-4AF7-99CE-3FB5A299C12E.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 31
Anybody looking for a side trade? The box I shipped to myself from Ohio just arrived, so I’m up to (9) 4-packs of fresh hops to get through with doubles of 11 cans I’m looking to find a home for.

PM me if interested.

This place is dead anyways!!!! When the next round starting up?!?

I don't know if its the same where you guys live, but here in NYC it has been hot. Given both the weather and everything else that's going on this summer, I'm targeting the next round for mid-to-late-September.

I'm going to try to get the thread started for Round 23 here later tonight. The schedule I'm looking at is:

Sunday, September 13th - Offers Due
Tuesday, September 15th - Pick list & order posted
Saturday, September 19th - Pick day!

Hopefully, this will give people enough time to restock their beer supplies (and let the weather cool down a bit!)

I'm going to try to get the thread started for Round 23 here later tonight. The schedule I'm looking at is:

Sunday, September 13th - Offers Due
Tuesday, September 15th - Pick list & order posted
Saturday, September 19th - Pick day!

Hopefully, this will give people enough time to restock their beer supplies (and let the weather cool down a bit!)

I'll be in this one. Time to move forward!

Anyone know when's the next Homebrew trade also?

Amazing Porch Bomb from @jerbrew

Not sure if everything made it....Dam you Fed ex(How they left box, and there was actually a can hanging out when i got it, so they must have pushed it in....maybe i should be happy he left it?). But an amazing box, can’t wait to try all these on vacation.

Attachments

• 4A55E7C4-80FC-401D-AB3E-81ACCB3DEC70.jpeg
    4A55E7C4-80FC-401D-AB3E-81ACCB3DEC70.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 34
  • D623D48D-2C74-4ED5-B591-CD47FDD0ED9C.jpeg
    D623D48D-2C74-4ED5-B591-CD47FDD0ED9C.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 33
Amazing Porch Bomb from @jerbrew

Not sure if everything made it....Dam you Fed ex(How they left box, and there was actually a can hanging out when i got it, so they must have pushed it in....maybe i should be happy he left it?). But an amazing box, can’t wait to try all these on vacation.

Holy crap! I'm surprised they delivered that. What the hell did they do to it? Yes, that is the entire package. There are some damn good beers in there. Good thing I packaged that glass well.

Holy crap! I'm surprised they delivered that. What the hell did they do to it? Yes, that is the entire package. There are some damn good beers in there. Good thing I packaged that glass well.

Yup, just hoping i don’t polish them all off tonight!

It appeared he jumped up and down on it!

I was stunned the glass was ok.

Again, thanks...never had Pure Project, can’t wait to rip through these.

Back