Fellowship of the Drink XX: The Imperial Pint

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@CTownBrewer should have a package at the end of the day today .....finally.!!! This box took forever to move across country.

Sure do. I chose wisely! Killed it with this porch bomb! I’ve got some work to do this weekend. Love the homebrew addition too.

*Note: The Answer glass made it, just forgot to include it in the picture.*

Adjustments.JPG

Sure do. I chose wisely! Killed it with this porch bomb! I’ve got some work to do this weekend. Love the homebrew addition too.

*Note: The Answer glass made it, just forgot to include it in the picture.*

View attachment 660172

The holidays really delayed that box. Again, I apologize for making you wait on that! Cheers! Enjoy!

Figured this is as good a place as any. Looking for two or three bottles of dark lord for a special occasion. Not picky about year or variation, just need two-three bottles of the real deal.

If you have these and can share, send me an message. Willing to trade or go straight $$.

Cheers

Has everybody received their offers from this round?

I'm tentatively thinking of putting the next round together in mid-February for an early to mid-March selection.

Does anybody have any objections to the projected timeline? It's very flexible at this point, so I'm completely open to suggestions.

Just trying to give people enough time between this and the secret Santa to restock.

Back