Fellowship of the Drink V: The Fellowship Drinks Bock

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely..but running low. Everyone's sucking them down. I'll get a batch going to have ready after our trip to Ca in early June.

Do you use similar recipes to the Skeeter Pee recipe? What's working for you? I tried the original and it was crazy sweet. I'd love to try something again.

Additionally, I received @badgerfan79 's offer earlier this week sometime, but have been super busy at work, so only had time to unpack and fridge it. No pics. #FotDhostfail

It came with homebrew. :ban: Seriously, wtf don't we have homebrew swaps? Anyone up for a Fellowship of the Homebrew? No glassware, just a 4 pack of your beer?

I did drink the homebrew last night, (and took notes to offer the requested feedback!), but haven't yet tried any of the other beers. I'm kind of wondering what the hell I'm going to do with an entire 750 of barrel aged quad, though. That's not just a beer, it's a meal. For three. It's likely going to have to sit in the fridge for a bit until it finds the right moment to share itself.

I included the homebrew because I'm still fairly new and would like to get feedback on what I'm doing good and how to improve.

Back