Feelin' kinda trashy!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NJTomatoguy

Reaction score
Natty Light Baby!:ban:

I'm outside painting window and door trim. Suckin' down the Natty's, still on the stepladder!!!
I painted the front window, kitchen window, kitchen door, and laundry room window!

Only with Natty Light can you paint, drink, and still get the job done!

Gonna spray for bugs, then hit the bedroom window, and then hit them all for 2nd coat!

Also, got the bbq going with sweet and hot chicken breast.

:p

I'm a little concerned that you are up a ladder drinking beer. I wouldn't want you to get hurt and have to explain that you were hurt drinking a sub par beer. :D

There is a beer for every occasion. Natty is my go to beer when I'm doing manual labor. You can't beat the price either.

I'm a little concerned that you are up a ladder drinking beer. I wouldn't want you to get hurt and have to explain that you were hurt drinking a sub par beer. :D

Stepladder being 2 steps>> so scared of heights my growth was stunted.:D

That's the danger. If you fall and break your neck, do you really want to be found with a can of that in your hand? :D

So you are on a ladder with a natty light, a can of paint, a paint brush and your computer. Just put the computer down and get a better beer, like the beast.

Just put the computer down and get a better beer, like the beast.

:off:
I've been perplexed by this all of my life. Why don't they just give up and call it "The Beast". I'm talking about commericals with a "Beast Mascot". It would be awesome. Just like those Jack's Links Beef Jerky commercials. They should just give in and call it "The Beast".

I love High Life for yard work !
or working on my toys in the shop

I drink only homebrew or craft beer for brewing though !!

-Jason

Off the ladder and the day was a success. No injuries, got the job done,(2 coats) and dinner will be ready in a few.

Now the question is:

Continue the Natty light, switch to mild brown(homebrew)Blonde Ale(homebrew)
or go to the SN Torpedo?

In my opinion, it would violate SN torpedo to go from natty to SN.

Any recommendations?

Every beer has a place.

For yard work or fishing in the hot sun, I like Miller High Life.

In the evenings, it's nice to kick back with a nice homebrew or two...........maybe three.

Back