Feel like a kid at a Candy store

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joe2004

Reaction score
wow i just had to come and sign in and just say 1st time REAL home brew after Mr beer this is JUST AMAZING.

i cant believe that it tastes like the beers i by to enjoy yet i made it myself. Not to Brag but it tastes better then 50% of the beers i have had.

NOW IM ADDICTED :ban:

Welcome to the obsession! I'm glad to hear such a success story on your first real go of it. Definitely took me a few batches to get it working.

What'd you make?

Here is what i made :)

Malt Extract: pale 6 lbs.

Grain Bill:

Caravienne malt 4 oz
Carapils malt 4oz
aromatic Malt 4oz
Biscuit Malt 4oz

CITRA 1.0 oz
Saaz 0.4 oz
Saaz 0.2 2 oz

Fermentation Temp: 65-80 degrees F
Yeast: White Labs WLP550

wow i just had to come and sign in and just say 1st time REAL home brew after Mr beer this is JUST AMAZING.

i cant believe that it tastes like the beers i by to enjoy yet i made it myself. Not to Brag but it tastes better then 50% of the beers i have had.

NOW IM ADDICTED :ban:

So jealous. I am waiting to get my brew kit and have had to use Mr. Beer. I will have my kit in a few weeks and it is off to the races.

It's just something else when you make your own.

The feeling I got was that I made what a company makes. Odd but true story I got the same feeling years years ago when I burned my 1st audio cd remeber I put it in a CD player and heard the music i was in a la la land. No one had.CD.burners at the time it was cassette tape only lol.

Latest posts

Back