North Carolina Fayetteville, NC - Homebrewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abndrew82

Reaction score
Hello

Recently moved back to Fayetteville, NC from Raleigh and looking for other brewers in the area to talk to, been looking to see if there is an activish brew club here, but not found one yet.

Drew

There was one as of this past December, but I can't speak to how active it is now. Search on Facebook for Fayetteville Home Brewers. They have a closed group page there.
If you don't mind making the trek across post, there's a club in the Southern Pines area, Southern Hopheads.

Yep, still here and brewing, there are a few others but not sure how many, not really meant anybody else.

I am in Darlington...not real close but drivable. My closest LHBS is 70 miles in Columbia. Does Fayetteville have a decent home brew hobby store?

How about Holly Springs?
http://homecraftednc.com/

Club is doing the Learn to Brew this weekend. 5-6 of us setting up in parking lot and brewing

Good to know that they do BOP- moving to Cary/Apex in December, will be renting for a bit while house hunting and planning the new brewery...be nice to still make some beer while I'm a transient.

The local home brew club in Southern Pines is putting on a Learn to Homebrew event @ Southern Pines Growler Co. on Saturday starting 11. Local Tap house/bottle shop/homebrew shop.:mug:

Good to know that they do BOP- moving to Cary/Apex in December, will be renting for a bit while house hunting and planning the new brewery...be nice to still make some beer while I'm a transient.

I'll 2nd Homecrafted - they are my go to, and with you moving to Cary/Apex they'll be pretty convenient to wherever you end up.

Let's revive this one and see who's around now. Hi, I'm Brian and I'm in the brewing desert of Lumberton. Been at it for 6 years now, looking for a few to get together and share ideas, stories and most importantly, beer.

I searched "Southern Pines" and am pleased to have found this thread. I am an absolute beginner, living in Raeford (closer to SoPines than Fayetteville).

Brian,

Hi there, thank you for responding so quickly, is there an active home brew group in the area? Any good places local to buy supplies, malt extract, yeast, Irish Moss, etc.? Or do you buy everything online? Or go to Raleigh?

Mark,
Not that I've found. There is a store in Hope Mills, Grapes and Hops, that has some brew supplies. I mostly order from Atlantic Brew Supply in Raleigh. They are excellent !!

Mark,
Not that I've found. There is a store in Hope Mills, Grapes and Hops, that has some brew supplies. I mostly order from Atlantic Brew Supply in Raleigh. They are excellent !!

Brian,

Thanks for the information, I guess I will be making a road trip to home brew (as soon as a few more boxes and other honeydo's are taken care of).

Cheers,

Mark

Brian,

Thanks for the information, I guess I will be making a road trip to home brew (as soon as a few more boxes and other honeydo's are taken care of).

Cheers,

Mark
Brian,

What is the best place you have found local to fill CO2 bottles for draft beer?

Cheers,

Mark

Mark,

Brian,

What is the best place you have found local to fill CO2 bottles for draft beer?

Cheers,

Mark

Hi there, there are a few of us, but not terribly well organized, did you have a specific question or just giving a shout out?

Cheers,

Mark
Just a shout out. I am exploring whether home brewing is hobby I want to pursue. One minute it seems easy the next complicated.

Hello home everyone! Anyone make homemade wine in here? Have a question about yeast used on muscadine wine

Back