Favorite MoreBeer recipe?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gp125racer

Reaction score
All,

Im going to brew up a batch tomorrow evening after a few month hiatus. Morebeer is right up the road from me and Im looking for some recommendations.

So, whats your favorite B3 extract/mini-mash kit?

gp125racer

Their nut brown ale is good too, but we did that all grain back in the day. I'm sure a mini mash of that would be good too.

I heard the Nut Brown Ale is one of their tops. I should be receiving it any day now.

I've only brewed a few MoreBeers kits and the best so far has been their Belgian Witbier mini-mash. Note - I added 2 more lbs of malted wheat to the recipe, and about 1/3lb Belgian Carapils. I still have it on tap, but not for long, it's wonderful

First off, I'm a non-biased brewer, I'm in Chicago, and have no personal bias. That being said - I've bought kits from MoreBeer, Midwest Supplies, and Northern Brewer. And I'd rank the kits in that order too. (though I do buy most of my stuff from Midwest cuz it gets here much quicker and they have everything).

Back