Favorite Beer related Quotes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helmy

Reaction score
Do you have a favorite Beer related quote? I personally have two that always make me smile!

1. "Heres to beer, the cause of and solution to all of lifes problems"
Homer Simpson

2. Now this one i am sure i am not spot on with the wording but im sure you will get the idea: After being called out for being obviousally wasted...."I may be drunk now, but in the morning i will wake up sober, while you will still wake up ugly"
Winston Churchill

Have any good ones?

It was Lady Astor who walked up to Churchill and stated that he was drunk. He replied "Yes maam I may be drunk but you are ugly, but in the morning I will be sober"

Beer is evidence that God wants us to be happy - Benjamin Franklin.

I used to think drinking was bad for me, so I quit thinking - Someones tag line

You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. -Dean Martin

"Water? Water is where the fishes f**k"

Referring to beer as the better thirst quencher.

Kai

"30% of the human body is water... or in my case Beer" - Homer Simpson

"C'mon, Drink up!, Not drinking is only going to make it worse" - Homer Simpson

All right, brain, I don't like you and you don't like me - so let's just do this and I'll get back to killing you with beer. -- Homer Simpson

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy. -- Tom Waits

A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her. -- W. C. Fields

Everybody should believe in something -- I believe I'll have another drink. -- W. C. Fields

Brewtopia said:
Welcome to Homer Alaska
A nice drinking village with a fishing problem

Having actually been to Homer Alaska, I can say that the quote is pretty much dead on.

Back