Favorite Beer Glass

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It depends on how much I want to drink at the moment. I can go with the regular pint glasses with logos ranging from Rogue to Deschutes to Half Moon Bay Brewery to random beer festivals. Then I've got my Tulip pint 16oz. Guinness, Bass, or Double Mountain Brewery logos. I've got some clear 24oz. nonic pints, 22oz Widmer, German beer steins from Bavaria...Oh yeah, and a Miller High Life 12oz glass as a joke gift.

I've been thinking about getting the Sam Adams beer tasting glass. Does anyone here have them? Of so, is it worth the money?

Boston Beer Company Anounces New Glassware

Just got one this weekend from a pub. Asked the bartender about them and he gave my one off the shelf. Nice glass.

aba004.jpg

I could have sworn I posted here already, but maybe there is a similar thread about 'favorite glassware'... Naturally, I am partial to this glass.

DSC016131.JPG

DSC01543.JPG

I could have sworn I posted here already, but maybe there is a similar thread about 'favorite glassware'... Naturally, I am partial to this glass.

DSC016131.JPG

I may have seen in another post of yours but forgot. Is that etched or screened? My friend works at a trophy place and etched my glass, but however they do it doesn't work well on curved surfaces, so my logo had to be small, otherwise the sides don't etch well.

This:
Duvel%20Noir%20-%20Goutte%20-%20330ml%20-%20248x330.jpg

No exciting story behind it (ordered them online), just pretty much everything I want in a beer glass.
I use it for pretty much all beer styles, except weizen, for which I use this:
weihenstephan.jpg

I may have seen in another post of yours but forgot. Is that etched or screened? My friend works at a trophy place and etched my glass, but however they do it doesn't work well on curved surfaces, so my logo had to be small, otherwise the sides don't etch well.

It is etched

I inherited these nice German crystal glasses (2 of them) from my wife's grandfather. I like them because they hold an entire 22oz'er.

468856006_vRauR-O.jpg

My beer is drank strictly out of a smooth sided pint glass with a big fat dallas cowboys star etched on the side. :rockin:

On a side note, my beer will be a lot more rewarding if they actually ever win a playoff game.

It may be a sin, but if I really want to analyze a beer (especially a homebrew) I am partial to a wine glass.

I have a few stemless ones, and they really let you take in the aroma.

Plus they look cool.

:mug:

It may be a sin, but if I really want to analyze a beer (especially a homebrew) I am partial to a wine glass.

I have a few stemless ones, and they really let you take in the aroma.

I prefer stemmed ones. The whole point of the stem is to avoid having your hand on the cup so that you don't heat up the contents. If you _want_ to heat the contents, get a brandy snifter!

One of my internet buddies has the coolest looking beer glass you ever saw. Remember Cinderella's glass slipper ? Well this the man version. Check it out.

2912vif.jpg

First Post :)

I got my Erdinger 125 Year glass yesterday so at present that's my favourite, but when I have company its all about DAS BOOOOT!!!

sam_0610.jpg

Back