faucet and tap rebuild parts?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnoswald

Reaction score
go a used "working" kegerator this weekend - a good deal even the druggie that
sold it thought he was snookering me for some quick cash.

Taking apart the faucet and tower I found it to be filthy! and the O-rings and gaskets crumbling - and the seller just finished a 15 gal keg of ShinerBock - YUCK!!!!

So where do you long time keggers buy rebuild/refurbish kits for your towers and taps?

please don't say you've never taken your apart to clean them!

kegworks.com seems to have some good pricing, but they are really the only place I have found thus far

thanks for the info

John Oswald

go a used "working" kegerator this weekend - a good deal even the druggie that
sold it thought he was snookering me for some quick cash.

Taking apart the faucet and tower I found it to be filthy! and the O-rings and gaskets crumbling - and the seller just finished a 15 gal keg of ShinerBock - YUCK!!!!

So where do you long time keggers buy rebuild/refurbish kits for your towers and taps?

please don't say you've never taken your apart to clean them!

kegworks.com seems to have some good pricing, but they are really the only place I have found thus far

thanks for the info

John Oswald

I recenty bought one myself from graigslist, was pretty nasty as well. Most of the parts i replaced were from northern brewer, but ya can also find them all on ebay as well..

Back