Faucet adaptor search

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wyowolf

Reaction score
trying to find an adapter to fit my brewer sink. All the ones I find are inside thread, and my faucet is outside thread, standard diameter and thread, just outside not inside... any help would be appreciated...

this is the one I have, its made to go on inside threads, I need one to go on the outside of the faucet.

this threads INTO the faucet, I need one that threads ON TO the faucet...

61OLxeifC2L._SL1500_.jpg

Actually, the pictured adapter is threaded for both inside and outside use, but apparently the inside thread isn't the right size.

Lots of links above, have you actually gone out to see what's available locally?

Cheers!

Actually, the pictured adapter is threaded for both inside and outside use, but apparently the inside thread isn't the right size.

Lots of links above, have you actually gone out to see what's available locally?

Cheers!

yes it has threads on both sides, but wont fit my faucet. the dia is the same... i looked at all the Big box stores near me, and several online ones...

In that case, your best path is to find out what the faucet thread size is and do specific searches based on your findings...

Cheers!

Well this is going to make me feel exceptionally stupid. Upon closer inspection the one i have DOES fit. There was a white nylon bushing inside that I thought was permanent.but not in the pic above... It was not. It took some work but I got it out and now it DOES fit....

thanks to everyone :) sorry.

Back