Father's Day beer gifts

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Josh_K

Reaction score
My wife surprised me with two corny kegs as a Father's Day gift this morning! :mug:

Did anyone else get any brew-inspired goodies?

punkerdru

Reaction score
I gave a kit to my brother who just moved back from Australia. Now the whole family brews! (Well, the guys anyhow)

roadymi

Reaction score
No actual gifts but had a wonderful brew day with my boys yesterday. We made 2 batches...an English Brown Ale and an American IPA

3 generations brewin.jpg

ruralbrew

Reaction score
I bought myself two corny kegs as a Father's Day present to myself. Not that I didn't get a nice Father's Day present (Bosch cordless tools) from the wife and kids. But I figured if I couldn't get away with buying a couple kegs on Father's Day I never would. :D

BrewScout

Reaction score
Got the O.K from SWMBO to build my all grain setup last week, and brewed first batch with it yesterday!

drives_a_bike

Reaction score
Nothing crazy...i work on the railroad and got back from a trip just in time for father's day. The wife got me a sixer of Squatters Hop Rising DIPA and ribeye on the grill! Not to mention the Twins won a 15 inning battle against the Brewers!

All in all a pretty good day

davekippen

Reaction score
My step kids (18 and 16) went to the LHBS and got me a $20 gift certificate! Its kinda cool how the LHBS presents it - they roll up the certificate and put it in a bottle, then cap it. So really, I got a gift cert AND a clean, delabeled bottle :mug: Oh, and the wife threw in $40 so next weekend's brew supplies are totally covered!

ktblunden

Reaction score
My wife took me on a brewery tour on Saturday. We hit Anacapa Brewing and Surf Brewery in Ventura and LAB and Ladyface in Agoura Hills. Was a nice day. Yesterday she gave me The Craft of Stone Brewing, which is turning out to be an excellent book.

Homercidal

Licensed Sensual Massage Therapist.
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I think my wife and kids are getting tired of getting brewing related items for me. This year I got a nice Tigers jersey and a 3-disc RAMBO BlueRay pack. I have not seen Rambo III yet...