Fart Jokes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OdinsBrew

Reaction score
Beer jokes. Beer fart jokes?
Anyone got any good jokes? Ya i know it's a stretch to have this posted as a thread, but beer farts are real. Plus, it's Friday.

The drunkard's Wish

A drunk is sitting at the end of a bar. He sees a lamp at the end of the table. He walks down to it and rubs it. Out pops a genie. It says, "I will give you three wishes." The man thinks awhile. Finally he says, "I want a beer that never is empty." With that, the genie makes a poof sound and on the bar is a bottle of beer. The drunk starts drinking it and right before it is gone, it starts to refill. The genie asks about his next two wishes.
The man says, "I want two more of these."

+ + +

Why don't cannibals eat clowns?
They taste funny.

+ + +

A Drunken Thank you note

Walking home after a girls' night out, two women pass a graveyard and stop to pee. The first woman has nothing to wipe with, so she uses her underwear and tosses it. Her friend, however, finds a ribbon on a wreath, so she uses that. The next day, the first woman's husband phones the second woman's husband, furious: "My wife came home last night without her panties!" "That's nothing," says the other. "Mine came back with a card stuck in her butt that said, 'From all of us at the fire station, we'll never forget you.'"

I don't have any fart jokes but have something to add. Some brews give me horrible gas...it is sometimes so bad, it wakes my wife up and she groans and hits me. I always get a good laugh from that.

People seem to get really touchy here about posts (i.e., posting in wrong place; not searching before asking questions). I think this is a great place to discuss brewing, but as a new brewer, some of you guys on here really tend to discourage new people from even wanting to post (i.e., don't want to be reprimanded). Not trying to be difficult, but just wanted to voice my concerns. Thanks.

People seem to get really touchy here about posts (i.e., posting in wrong place; not searching before asking questions). I think this is a great place to discuss brewing, but as a new brewer, some of you guys on here really tend to discourage new people from even wanting to post (i.e., don't want to be reprimanded). Not trying to be difficult, but just wanted to voice my concerns. Thanks.

I wasn't trying to be snarky. Sorry if you've interpreted my comments as such.

:mug:

Sorry about that. I think I took it wrong. I understand your concerns. I know there are space issues, etc.. I really enjoy this board and think it is a great resource...I have learned a lot from you guys about brewing. Enjoy your weekend!

Nope nope. Totally my fault. I couldn't find the "ramblings" category this morning as I'm not too familiar with the system and thought folks would enjoy the easy to find joke thread. I'm down for following etiquette, even if I can't spell it. And you're also right about the 'scroll down more' as right after I posted I saw four other threads about jokes!

Back