Fantastic singer!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warrior

Reaction score
I know this is a homebrew forum which I really do enjoy! What I want to share with everyone on here is about a great singer who has extreme potential as a professional singer and songwriter. He is a good old friend of mine who has gone through quite a bit in life these past several years. His life is turning around for the good and I would love if you went and listened to his singing abilities. Check out his web page at www.myspace.com/paulshimmel. He has four cover songs and will have his originals on there in the next several weeks. Let me know what you think of his talent.

Warrior

Well he's a hell of a lot better then I. Hell I can't carry a tune if it had 3 handles on it.
I like, but would like to here some of his own work before I would say if I would buy any of his music or not.

FSR402 said:
Well he's a hell of a lot better then I. Hell I can't carry a tune if it had 3 handles on it.
I like, but would like to here some of his own work before I would say if I would buy any of his music or not.
He does not have anything for sale yet! He is just getting started, and I hope he goes somewhere with this as I feel he is very talanted.

Revvy said:
The only way I can carry a tune is if it's on a walkman or an I-pod;)
Check out his website again, he has added 3 more cover songs. One of his originals will be on there in the next few weeks. He just applied for the copyright to the song.

Latest posts

Back