Facebook?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bearkluttz

Reaction score
Ok so even though this will increase my thread whoredom i need some advice... If anyone here is familiar with facebook and happens to know what program runs the status update, chat program, friends list etc. i would appreciate advice on why i can't use these applications. For a while the problem was intermittent and now i can't access the aforementioned applications at all. Any help would be appreciated. I'd love to get back to my facebook geekdom. Thanks HBT'ers!

Sorry, we're all old fogies here, and don't use facebook. At least I don't. For the longest time it was only for college kids, and me not being in college never gave it a chance when it finally became public.

Well, I'll try and help but I'm not familiar with the problem (I have been on Facebook for years though:D). Did this problem occur before the "new" facebook came in (about a month ago? ish?)?

Just a note: if you don't get a reply for nearly 18 hours it's not because I'm ignoring you but because it's 11pm nearly over here and sleep time, plus I will be at work from early tomorrow!:)

Never used it, and don't see a reason to. I don't need my pug all over the internet. HBT is enough for me. :D

Well, I'll try and help but I'm not familiar with the problem (I have been on Facebook for years though:D). Did this problem occur before the "new" facebook came in (about a month ago? ish?)?

Just a note: if you don't get a reply for nearly 18 hours it's not because I'm ignoring you but because it's 11pm nearly over here and sleep time, plus I will be at work from early tomorrow!:)
It started about that time but it was intermittent. Now its all the time.
Thanks...

I run firefox and have never had an issue. The only thing I would say is make sure your browser if up to date and updated.

On another note, screw myspace. I password was hacked within days after making an account. Facebook is more "Grown up," if that even makes any sense.

Back