Facebook Groups

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theheadonthedoor

Reaction score
Any good facebook beer groups you all know about that I can join? I'd love to be able to share more with like-minded individuals. :)

Thank you!

-Adam Edwards

My brother likes the Pints Templars page...

I don't Facebook (nor snapchat, nor Instagram, nor Twitter) and the only social media I am on is a college football site and HBT. So this is second hand info at best.

If you've got a mash&boil, there's a Brewer's Edge Mash and Boil group that's pretty good.

No, not really any "good" ones IMO. This forum we're on right now, HBT, is far superior to anything that could ever be found on FB.
Agreed. HBT seems more focused. I’ve been part of local groups but it’s difficult to get conversations going as posts would quickly get buried. There’s no way to branch off into different topics such as on here. But what turned me off was the whole privacy issue a few months back so I had to take a break. Hope you find a well organized group ... but don’t forget about us :mug:

Last edited:
Back