Extract Video

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyclonebeer

Reaction score
Can anyone provide links to some basic extract "how to" videos? When friends or relatives ask "how do you make beer?" I'd like to be able to refer them to something visual.
Thanks

Next time they ask that, take them to your LHBS. Have THEM pick (and pay for:D) a kit, bring them to the house and show them. You don't need no stinkin' video. Have your own "Teach a Friend How to Homebrew Day."

If you don't have a LHBS and can do it online, do it that way. You could make a whole freakin' weekend out of it. Friday- buy the kit. Maybe Friday evening cook some good food to have for the brew day on saturday. (I do lots of BBQ, so several hours cooking is not unusual.) Saturday- BREWDAY!! sounds like fun to me.

NO! You need to show them some all-grain vids with someone slaving over a hot mash, sparging, etc. That will make them think it is really labor-intensive and time-consuming. Then, IF you are lucky, they will be a little more appreciative while sucking your beer stash dry.

NO! You need to show them some all-grain vids with someone slaving over a hot mash, sparging, etc. That will make them think it is really labor-intensive and time-consuming. Then, IF you are lucky, they will be a little more appreciative while sucking your beer stash dry.

I love this idea personally. But I watched this video series from AHS before I got started: Homebrew Beer Basics for Beginners | Expert Village Videos

Back