Expanding my keezer, check my math?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

malkore

Reaction score
I currently have a 'deluxe' 2 gauge CO2 regulator from beverage factory, with two outputs and shutoff valves on both.

Something like this: http://www.beveragefactory.com/draf...tors/aluminum_three_way_air_distributor.shtml
would allow me to run 3 kegs off one of those valves off my current regulator, simply by running a short gas line between the two barbed connections? (all at the same psi of course)

I already have a spare CO2 tank, so I'm thinking about either just getting this and swapping tanks, so I can run 4 kegs, or getting another cheap single output regulator and hooking the above 3 way air distributor up. then I could have two kegs carbed at one volume and 3 kegs carbed at another. I mostly wanted to make sure I just use regular gas line (like you'd put on your disconnect) to hook it up.

Of course that means increasing my freezer size as it only holds 3 kegs and 1 cylinder, but SWMBO has already said that could be my birthday present this year if we can find something used and cheap.

Looks like it will do what you need. That's exactly how I have mine setup. I have 6 kegs with 2 co2 tanks and 2 of the 3 way manifolds like the one in your link. And yes, regular gas line is all that is needed. One from the tank to the manifold and from the manifold to each keg.

Back