Exchanging Quebec and American micros in Virginia Beach

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melchizedek

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I live in Quebec City, and I am planning a trip to the U.S. with my family from the end of September to the beginning of October. More specifically, I will be in Virginia Beach from October 2 to October 7.

I would like to know if someone would be interested in exchanging Quebec and American micros during that time. As you probably know, we brew award-winning beers here, and most (if not all) would be impossible to find in the U.S., particularly in Virginia. The opposite is quite true also!

I was thinking of exchanging for $40-$50 worth of beer. If anyone is interested, please PM me as soon as possible so we can discuss and have time to buy the beers we would both like to taste.

There is little to no risk involved for both of us, since it is only an exchange; in the improbable case of a no-show, we get to keep our beer.

Here are a few microbreweries with which you can't go wrong: Dieu du Ciel; Le Castor; Les Trois Mousquetaires; Le Trou du Diable; and many others.

I'm looking forward to your answers!

Back