Evil has been in [an unfortunate attempt at April 1 humor] car accident.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurel

Reaction score
This was emailed to me some time last night.

Hello there. I'm writing this note because something happened last night and I'm letting all his online friends know about it. Jesse was on his way to work, and as he was turning left at the Lloyd Center a drunk driver ran the light and t-boned the van. He's alive but in stable condition at Providence in Beaverton. The van is a total loss. He's not in any condition to take calls and family visitors only, but so far he is stable. If you want a status update, call my cell at [removed]

Thanks,

T

Thoughts are with him and I hope he's okay. And In fear of sounding like a dick, I call April Fools on This. I HOPE I'm Right

Thoughts are with him and I hope he's okay. And In fear of sounding like a dick, I call April Fools on This. I HOPE I'm Right

If it is an attempt at April Fools, it's certainly not a very good one. There are some things that just should not be joked around about.

Oh crap!!! My thoughts are with you......And if this IS an April fool thing!!!!!....Well....

Get better quick, man

Yow, get better soon man.

What kind of jackass is drunk-driving in the morning? Or was EvilTOJ working the night shift? Still: JACKASS.

Sorry to hear that, please take care of yourself and get well soon! I hope when you get well you get a HUGE settlement check from that bastard!

Hope all gets better with time. The No Clue Brewery's thoughts are with you.

In the case of a settlement, we'll be expecting QUITE the brewing rig.

I've had your beer Jesse.

Get your ass well and get out and brew some more.

Prayers and well wishes sent. :mug:

...but seriously...get the hell out of the hospital and brew something...

Take Care man. Look forward to you being back here where you belong.

Here is to you Evil, may you have a short stay in and a quick recovery out. PTN doesn't work at your hospital... does he?!? Could be an interesting stay if he did!

Hope to see you back here real soon.

Deep In the woods, a trio of animals
were discussing who among them
was the most powerful.

"I am," said the hawk, "because
I can fly and swoop down
swiftly at my prey."

"I am," said the lion, "because
I am not only fleet,
but I have sharp teeth and claws."

"I am," said the skunk, " because
with a flick of my tail,
I can drive off the two of you."

Suddenly a huge grizzly lumbered over and
settled the debate by eating them all,

hawk, lion, and stinker.​

Hey guys what's going on in this here thread? :D

*runs away*

That figures. I knew I should have waited before posting my consolation post.

Glad everything's o.k......Not funny though.

You know, it's only a couple hour flight up there to portland. Maybe I'll get drunk on the plane and run you down myself! Then we can all continue this thread in earnest :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back