Ever want to crucify someone?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheesefood

Reaction score
This makes me sick to my stomach. This guy should be castrated and crucified.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/11/07/oven.puppy.ap/index.html?eref=rss_topstories

SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (AP) -- A man who pleaded guilty to putting his wife's puppy in a 200-degree oven, crippling it, was sentenced Monday to six months in jail.
Third District Judge William Barrett ordered Marc Christopher Vincent, 36, to serve six months in jail without the chance of early release. He must also pay a $500 fine and $986 in veterinary bills for the dog.
Vincent, 36, pleaded guilty September 18 to one count of misdemeanor aggravated animal cruelty for putting the dog in an oven for five minutes on May 25 during a fight with his wife, Rhonda. She has since filed for divorce.
The black Chihuahua mix named Henry suffered permanent damage to its front paws and now limps.
As part of the plea agreement, a second charge of animal cruelty was dropped. Prosecutors had accused Vincent of turning a leaf blower on the dog in a separate incident, damaging the dog's eye so badly it had to be removed.
Vincent was ordered to serve two years' probation after his jail sentence, seek anger management therapy, have no contact with his wife or any animals, and get a mental health evaluation.
Salt Lake County prosecutor Elizabeth Henry said Utah is one of nine states that has only misdemeanor punishment for animal cruelty.

How 'bout locking him in a room with a couple of pit bulls they picked up guarding a crack house? Smear him in brown gravy first, of course.

Castration by canine?

the_bird said:
How 'bout locking him in a room with a couple of pit bulls they picked up guarding a crack house? Smear him in brown gravy first, of course.

Castration by canine?
man, i though you were talking about the chihuahua at first.....:mad:
:D

the_bird said:

Castration by canine?

now you're talkin'! People like that should not be allowed back into civilized society. WTF did the dog do to him?

Being a dog lover this ranks up there just below the scum who beat little babys:mad: Anyone who would do this aught be stuffed in an oven himself. See how he likes cooking for awhile.

2nd Street Brewery said:
Being a dog lover this ranks up there just below the scum who beat little babys:mad: Anyone who would do this aught be stuffed in an oven himself. See how he likes cooking for awhile.

Yeah, and then a dip in an alcohol bath ..just to clean him up a bit.

I guess it's a little better than the woman who recently used her 2 month old baby as a bat to hit her husband/boyfriend giving the baby brain damage.

If you think that's bad, last month a bunch of high school kids shot a sheep in the head and and hanged it from a football goal post as a homecoming game prank. The football coach thought it was funny. The school suspended no-one. All the kids got was community service for "destruction of private property".

Then about 6 months ago some woman kidnapped her neighbor's dog and had it fixed and then set it loose. The dog almost died because the incision became infected.

Yeah, the joys of living it utah. Don't get me started.

Drinking should be mandatory for anyone from out-of-state. It helps when deaingl with the locals.

feedthebear said:
Drinking should be mandatory for anyone from out-of-state. It helps when deaingl with the locals.

Yeah, living in Utah was when I decided I had to start brewing. It was basically out of necessity!

Back