Even More Obnoxious US Women's Soccer Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm at a bah and its all they have on tV... The US women's game against NK.

Jesus, every single person on the NK team looks like a 15 yr old boy.

better keep Brady out of NK, then. he might get confused as a local.

tee hee!!

When are you gonna just get hit by a truck and die? WHEN?? It's takin' fa-evah.

Man, US ladies killllllllin them although score is still 0-0.

North Korean's are like... "OMR!!! We're gettin' pwned!"

You weenie, have them switch it to Wimbledon coverage, Pironkova has a nice outfit on.

_

HUUUUUUUGE WIN by the US ladies!!!!

2-0!!!

Oooooh aaaay oH ay oh ay oh ay!!! Oooooh aaaaay!!! Oooooooooh aaaaaaaYYY!!!

Sorry North Korea!!!!! Time to fly home to your horrible economic conditions and terrible foriegn relations policy!!!!

HAAA HAAA!!!!

WHOOOO!!!!!

USA!!!! USA!!!! USA!!!!

nobody cares about women's soccer. or any women's sports.

I dunno about that, I care passionately about lingerie football. ;)

8.jpg

lingerie-football-league-0.jpg

lingerie-football-league-5.jpg

And our team will do the same, later. :D

Love it or leave it man...

Red, white and blue baby... them colors don't run!

USA!!! USA!!!! USA!!!!!

So who are the US women gonna SLAUGHTER next??? Columbia??? Pfft... please... Hey Columbia, I just got a call, you gotta run home. Apparently yer dad was kidnapped again!

USA!!! USA!!! USA!!!

Of course the US Women COMPLETELY pwned the Columbian chics. Sorrrrrrrry Columbia. Looks like you suck again!!

Bring on the Swedes tomorrow!!!

USA USA USA USA USA!!!!

Only 3 teams matter in this USA, Germany and Brazil. Well actually Egland was looking pretty good earlier

I'm not even a soccer fan and usually find it boring but that game vs. Brazil yesterday was pretty damn good. That goal to tie it at the 122nd minute was a thing of beauty. Brazil's little BS tactics at the end of the game made the win even more satisfying.

Only 3 teams matter in this USA, Germany and Brazil. Well actually Egland was looking pretty good earlier
Things change so quickly!

Brazil??? Pfft... Please... another one pwned!!!

The only US Women's loss was to Sweden and that was only for a little suspense going into the Brazil game.

... that and Sweden is super hot so you have to thrown them a bone and let 'em win one.

Brewing Hefe and watching France-USA World Cup game. So far so good, at the halftime it's 1:0 for the USA. SWEET!

Seen that script before...team misses opportunity after opportunity after opoortunity and it ends up being the difference. Would have been nice to know how the Japanese goalie defended penalty kicks, just kick it straight in! It was a nice run but...dammit. Congrats to the Japanese team.

nobody cares about women's soccer. or any women's sports.

Or tennis played by men or women. Or lacrosse.

/thread

Are you retarded?

1/2 the US players are frigging SUPER MODELS in short shorts.

Forgetting that, it is the USA kicking butt across the world!

Forget the question, you are retarded.

and I wish frustrated goalies would rip off their shirts. (Is she Han Solo's Wife?)

Seriously, WHAT A NAME!!!!!!

She was destined to get injured and still vanquish the (sadly unattractive) Japanese women!!!!!

WTF HAPPENED??????????

I feel robbed.

Sorry if this is a duplicate thread - I assume that in due course there will be a whole new forum for threads on this year's Women's World Cup Live - but I couldn't find any relevant thread (from an admittedly lazily half-arsed attempt). Have there been any threads yet about the upcoming tournament?

This thread is as good as any to follow the USNWT through their World Cup exploits.
They opened tonight against Vietnam and have taken a 1-0 lead.
It amazes me how many US players have been around for so many years now...

Cheers!

Back