European equivolent?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flyingwmelon

Reaction score
So I was informed by SWMBO that we are having a Labor Day cookout at the end of summer and that my beer would be provided for libations. I have a couple cases of IPA's and a strawberry blond that will be ready by then but most of the people that will be invited are BMC drinkers. I want to serve something that is accessible to all but also don't want to serve BMC's. I was thinking of making a few batches of Grolsch/Hinakin(sp)/??? to have on hand as well. I do not have the capabilities of laggering yet so I know that I can't make an exact clone but any suggestions for an extract or partial mash kit would be greatly appreciated.

I know this isn't an answer to the question you asked, but since you said you can't lager yet, I thought I'd answer with an alternative. What about making a Kolsch or Cream ale for your BMC friends? I've had some success introducing non-craft beer people to craft beer with these lighter styles.

Back