Quantcast

Etxtract brew recipes.

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Yooper

Ale's What Cures You!
Staff member
Admin
Mod
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Did you take a look at the recipe database? I'm not sure what is in there for extract batches, but I know that I've put a few in there. What style are you looking for?

ScoutMan

Reaction score
Any recipe, be it AG or PM, can be converted to use extract/grains. While it may not be identical, it should be reasonably close. If you havent tried the free trial from Beer Smith, I reccomend that you do. It allows you to put in an AG recipe for instance, then replace the base grains with extract, to create an extract version of the same recipe. Give it a try.

Jesse17

Yep....I tell you what...
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
ScoutMan said:
Any recipe, be it AG or PM, can be converted to use extract/grains. While it may not be identical, it should be reasonably close. If you havent tried the free trial from Beer Smith, I reccomend that you do. It allows you to put in an AG recipe for instance, then replace the base grains with extract, to create an extract version of the same recipe. Give it a try.
How long is the 'free' trial version good for, or does it just have limited functions until you upgrade it?

ScoutMan

Reaction score
Jesse17 said:
How long is the 'free' trial version good for, or does it just have limited functions until you upgrade it?

21 days I think. Well worth the 20$ in my opinion. I have never tried any other brewing software, but was sold after the free trial.