• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

South Carolina Equipment For Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArtieD

Reaction score
120 volt High Gravity 5 gal electric brew system, SS Brewtech 7.5 gal fermenter with thermometer and siphon attachment. Exchillerator counterflow wort chiller. 5gal. SS brew kettle with thermometer. Maelstrom Stir plate. A complete Fast Ferment brew kettle with stand and thermometer. 2 Refractometers. 3 5 Gallon kegs. I would like to sell a complete package. I’m in Myrtle Beach,SC 29588 and would like $1,800.00. Buyer pays shipping Offers excepted.

Sent from my iPad

Last edited:
Per our forum rules you need to list a price.
Please edit and add a price. You can always accept lower offers.

Listing a location would be handy too, and your willingness to ship.

120 volt High Gravity 5 gal electric brew system, SS Brewtech 7.5 gal fermenter with thermometer and siphon attachment. Exchillerator counterflow wort chiller. 5gal. SS brew kettle with thermometer. Maelstrom Stir plate. A complete Fast Ferment brew kettle with stand and thermometer. 2 Refractometers. 3 5 Gallon kegs. I would like to sell it in a complete package. Make offer

Sent from my iPad
Which ss fermentor is it ? I'm interested in that and the exchillerator of you'll part out

I would like to sell a complete package. I’m in Myrtle Beach,SC and would like $1,800.00.

Has this sold? Are you interested in parting out yet? I am interested in the fermenter. Bay area resident would consider driving, but would prefer shipping option.

Sorry I want to sell as a complete package. I just finished my last brew. Amber Lager, it's great. I need the space.
Art

Back