Enough with summer!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

david_42

Reaction score
So far this summer, my business partner's father died, our web builder's father died, all 100 douglas fir seedlings I planted last Feb. died. A guy I loaned 15 grand to filed for bankruptcy. It's been 84 days since it has rained and today our project manager gave notice. My motorcycle AND my lawn tractor are dead.

Somethings have gone well. The kegger is full and I have four more in the aging chest. The greys and I are all healthy...

And I have about 10 pounds of dead yellowjackets in my trash can!

I hate yellowjackets! Pheromones, yes! Sex kills!

Rain tommorrow, maybe.

I'll only comment on the rain, the other stuff is rather depressing. We've gotten I believe 10 inches of monsoon rain down here in the last 2 months; 1.25 yesterday & our 10th wettest ever monsoon & that's at the dry airport. Near the mountains it's been more like 15-20. Want some? Guess GW just tossed some disaster funding at us.

david_42 said:
The greys and I are all healthy...
I'll raise a glass to the dogs and your health! I hope the rest works out too old boy in your favour.....

Back