Enjoying the first batch of Hawks :D

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HawksGirl

Reaction score
We've been drinking a bottle or two here or there and finished the last of our first batch tonight. It was glorious. One question.... I can assume that each bottle will taste a bit different, as we let some sit out longer than others and refrigerated others longer than others... First 4 bottles of the batch were awesome, the next 2 bottles were pretty bitter and just didn't taste great, then these two were AMAZING. :confused: Were obviously new to this but wanted to post up the pics at least! This was a pale ale with brown sugar and organic apples using a Mr. Beer. He has since upgraded to the true brew (?) and I am trying to get him to get another, his concoctions are amazing!! He has 2 that are going now, one a cream ale with oranges and the other pilsner/wheat with pineapple. Granted I know nothing of what I am talking about, I just know I look forward to tasting them!! :mug:
103_1427.jpg

103_1426.jpg

103_1437.jpg

Back