English Muffins

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe OP should clarify- to open them? to eat them? the whole shebang?

cuz other than applying butter or jam i see no reason to use anything but your hands.

unless you're some weird euro type, the kind that eats pizza with knife and fork.....

I'm pretty sure, the vast majority know I am referring to how to split them, but regardless, I am not to critical of the answers, I find all the replies interesting and some humorous.

My personal preference it to use a fork to split them, it makes the nooks and crannies nice and uneven.

AND I use a knife to spread the butter and my hands to eat them.

Also, when traveling in Europe, I do eat my Pizza with a fork and knife, I mean I'm not a savage...

Also, when traveling in Europe, I do eat my Pizza with a fork and knife, I mean I'm not a savage...

More PC? I would not bow to it, especially Europeans..... Knife and fork only when it is too hot or not stiff enough to pick up. And a fork to gather up all the goodies that fell off.....

I use a fork because when I try to separate with my fingers I tear it to pieces.

57F0E7A6-6F21-49CE-9141-E6ECE0090E46.png
Fork and now Thomas’s has a bagel with nooks and crannies inside it so you can get the best of both worlds!!

Back