endless keg, defying all signs....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bracconiere

Jolly Alcoholic - In Remembrance 2023
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
i keep track of these things.....but i got a keg of smoked beer, it was rough at first, as was the first all through...but it kicked and i hooked up the second, been drinking it for a week or so...

three days ago i had poured about what i thought would be the last of it, and thought "damn it's melowed and smooth now, must be going to kick"....and i've been pouring from it for three more days, 12 pours, 10 pours, and today a work day where i got excerisce and need more calories, up to 14, and i thought for sure it was going to kick on this pour! but i got a full glass! lol, never trust superstition! :D

Hmmmm....
  1. Time of crisis
  2. Inexplicable continued availability of important liquid
  3. Still there when you needed it the most
Let us Sparge:
Hop Father, who art in krausen...

Hmmmm....
  1. Time of crisis

nah, it just kicked at 15 pours tonight, hooked up my 9% cider, fermented with turbo yeast....good to go, got my weird sorta stout carbing next to that keg......

Inexplicable continued availability of important liquid

like alternative fuel for the brain.....thankfully it's easy to make....

Still there when you needed it the most

nah @Schlenkerla , just wants me to like smoked beer.....wouldn't let me stop drinking it!!!

Back