Electric set up.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jag75

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Well I've been doing box kits for a year now and have decided to go all grain . I've been looking at electric systems for a while just doing some research. Was gonna go mash n boil until I just seen too many people modding it with pumps , valves and chillers ect. Then I decided to get the robobrew . I was just about to order but kept finding myself backing out . I have always tried to save a little $ in the past by settling on certain purchases only to buy the one I really want down the road . So needless to say I just pulled the trigger on a grainfather . I'm excited to get it and start my all grain.

I've brewed on all those systems, and they're all pretty good. You give up a little bit at each price point, but I think they're all pretty good. I did have a quality issue with the Robobrew that the manufacturer apparently was familiar with on the controller, but I couldn't find a replacement part. That was v2, maybe their current v3 is better.

Back