• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Electric Gear for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rootster

Reaction score
My family and I have moved and the new house has no place for my gear. So, i'm selling it all off(piece by piece or all). It's mostly packed away, so i'll provide pictures of specific items upon request. Will ship at buyer's expense. Will entertain reasonable offers. Picture of the setup is attached. Cheers

Blichmann Tower of Power Control (240v)

Blichmann RIMS Rocket

Blichmann 10 gallon Boilermaker G2 (Blichmnn Boil Coil(240v), SS BrewTech whirlpool port with G2 Valve,Hopblocker)

SS BrewTech 10 gallon Mash Tun with SS BrewTech Site Glass and recirculation port(for RIMS)

SS BrewTech 10 gallon Mash Tun with FTS Control for maintaining temps(used as HLT).

Blichmann Therminator and Thrumometer

(2) Chugger Pumps

Stainless tables

7 Gallon SSBrewtech Chronical Fermentor(w/CIP attachment)

Maelstrom Stir Plate(w/Beakers)

Lots of QD Hardware

Silicone Tubing

Bottling gear and drying racks

Copper Immersion Chiller and 5 gallon igloo cooler(used for prechill—>Therminator)

Lots of misc. Stainless connections etc.

Attachments

• IMG_9773.jpg
    IMG_9773.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 282
Still no idea where you're located or prices....? I could be interested in your tables

Back