Electric Brewing Supply BIAB wiring diagram

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seanbikes

Reaction score
Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the Electric Brewing Supply BIAB controller or can take some pics of the inside of the controller?

I have a couple things that I'd like to confirm that the supplied diagram is a little vague on.

I can get you a picture of mine tonight. I used the 2018 Draft they have posted on their website.

https://s3-us-west-1.amazonaws.com/guide.ebrew.supply/BIAB-30a-EBSP200.pdf

There was one mistake on it where a jumper wire is missing between the bottom of the NO and NC circuits of the e-stop switch. Noted in red below.
10192E39-F5D9-42A1-8DD9-2368A2FE5351-30479-0000209E6E1AAC09.jpg

Last edited:
That would be a Huge help! After all was wired the pid is not coming on, the element and pump receptical as well as led’s For both of those also have no power and the boil power block is not hot. Only thing on is green main led and power from plug.....

That would be a Huge help! After all was wired the pid is not coming on, the element and pump receptical as well as led’s For both of those also have no power and the boil power block is not hot. Only thing on is green main led and power from plug.....
I know that jumper should for sure fix the issue you have with no power to the PID and should fix the LED issue for the e-stop. I had the same problem before I contacted Ryan at Electric Brewing Supply.

Here's a picture I took before adding that jumper and tidying up the wiring. I also have the temperature sensor hooked up to the PID wrong in this picture. The blue and red connector at the top should be swapped.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/sNZU9DDUcxeGjwJE7

Thanks for the quick, I’m trying to decide between the the high gravity work hog and building the ebrewing supply kit. The only thing holding me back from the kit is that I thought the ez- boil pid was more user friendly. Was It easy to set up? How is it changing from mash mode to boil mode? Also how is it changing temp on the fly for boiling?

Thanks for the quick, I’m trying to decide between the the high gravity work hog and building the ebrewing supply kit. The only thing holding me back from the kit is that I thought the ez- boil pid was more user friendly. Was It easy to set up? How is it changing from mash mode to boil mode? Also how is it changing temp on the fly for boiling?

I almost pushed the button on the high gravity mainly because I wanted the Auber EZ boil. But for the price and satisfaction of doing it myself with the ebrewsupply DIY kit it was time consuming but fairly easy to build.

As far as boil mode all you do is hit a button and switch to manual mode and then select the output. With 2 button pushes you are back to mash mode its really easy and i'm glad I chose this one because of the look of the pid.

I almost pushed the button on the high gravity mainly because I wanted the Auber EZ boil. But for the price and satisfaction of doing it myself with the ebrewsupply DIY kit it was time consuming but fairly easy to build.

As far as boil mode all you do is hit a button and switch to manual mode and then select the output. With 2 button pushes you are back to mash mode its really easy and i'm glad I chose this one because of the look of the pid.
Thanks for the help his should help me decide, I also like the look of it plus the added benefit of being able to work on. I just wish there was more info available on the new pid or a video.

Back