• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Electric brewery components $25 plus your label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jawneyWI

Reaction score
30A power cord, with 4 wire spade type connection (as used for an electric dryer) and a NEMA L14-30 on the other end. 10' long
Like this one, but shorter: Robot Check

Leftover components from "The Electric Brewery" 30A panel build:

2 solid state relays: 40 amp SSR (12VDC input voltage, 240VAC output voltage)

2 amp meter displays (no cable), 1 volt meter display (no cable): 3 digit blue LED digital panel volt meter 700V AC, 5V DC supply
adjustable DC power supply : Adjustable DC power supply, 4-30V AC/DC input, 1.5-27V DC output

Pics

Attachments

• brew parts.JPG
    brew parts.JPG
    388.3 KB · Views: 59
  • plug.JPG
    plug.JPG
    341.1 KB · Views: 52
If I was you I'd keep the spare SSRs and power supply. Over the years I've had two SSRs fail, can always switch to the other circuit to finish the brew but then you are set sourcing out another SSR... I maybe have too many spare parts for projects laying around, but after having to reorder things I knew I used to have spares of in the past I don't get rid of anything electrical or pipe fitting anymore

I'm going to be building a coffee roaster and need to source the same spec of SSRs for the fan and heater but I'm building a 120V system so the nema cable isn't needed and would kill shipping costs for me.

If you're willing to split this up (everything but the Nema cable) and ship to Nebraska (68123) I'm very interested in buying.

Back