• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

West Virginia eHERMS keggles, fittings galore, pumps

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
***individual piece pricing shown in the comments below***

Who's got two thumbs and has turned into a homebrew hoarder? Yep. That's me. I buy things occasionally, thinking that something will come of it. Nothing ever came of this project and it is time to clear out the garage.

Asking $950 for local pickup. If you want it shipped, it will be on your dime. Prefer to sell it all as a bundle. I realize that there may not be a lot of buyers in WV, so I'm willing to meet halfway if the price is right.

Full disclosure: I made it as far as buying a false bottom for the MLT and an obscene amount of stainless steel fittings. What you see in the photos is what you get. These are as-is. I've never used them, never hooked them up, never even tried to hook them up. I got as far as putting Teflon tape on the dip tubes.

-(3) keggles, with cut tops, welded with threaded fittings for an eHERMS setup. HLT, MLT, and BK.

-15" reverse-hinge false bottom

-5" mini hop stopper. Can be used as a stand that the false bottom can rest on, or can be used as an in-kettle trub filter for the boil kettle.

-(8) 1/2" threaded ball valves

-(2) 1/2" tees with reducers for your RTDs

-(1) 1/2" elbow

-(8) 1/2" camlock male/female combos

-(2) 1/2" male camlock

-(9) 1/2" hose barbs

-(10) 1/2"x1/2" couplers

-(3) dip tubes with 1/2" compression fittings

-(1) heater element, which I think is a 4500W stainless unit.

-(2) 1/2" brass compression fittings. I have no earthly clue what I was going to use these for.

-(2) chugger pumps with inline stainless heads

-(1) homemade counterflow chiller

Image_1.jpg

Image_2.jpg

Image_5.jpg

Image_9.jpg

Last edited:
Let me know if you are interested in selling the fittings and valves separately.

Any ideas on what you'd want for the pumps, If you decided to piece out? Where in WV? I might be close.

I want to give these things a chance to sell as a package, but if I choose to part things out:

You can get a new chugger pump just about anywhere for $150. These have never been used. I'd sell them for $140 each, or $270 for the pair.
I've got about $340 in the SS fittings. I'd take $290 for them.
Dip tubes would be another $60.
The 15" false bottom with reverse hinge and handle, and the 5" mini hop stopper were $130. I'll sell them for $100.
The homemade counterflow chiller I would sell for $60.
The 4500W element would be $20.
Set of 3 Keggles $225

Back