edworts aw

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jppostKW

Reaction score
tryin to brew while drinking edworts AW oh my god the toughest brew day so far damn this s&it is potent lo just thought i would sahare:drunk::drunk:

well I am sure it is a bit late for this, but drink water pal !!!

if you are not careful you go from happy to ruined in a few glasses

how did the brew, turn out ?

-Jason

The only brew that I've ever done while smashed ended up taking 4 days to start fermentation and I was ASTOUNDED that it wasn't infected. And that was extract.

Now I take it very easy while brewing.

Am I the only person out there who didn't think Ed's AW caused undo pain? Maybe it's just another mystery of individual chemistry, but if I have just two pints of microbrew or homebrew and don't drink a pint of water, I wake up with a headache. However, several nights I drank a quart or more of AW and felt fine and dandy the next morning.

I can get away with 1-2 pint glasses of apfelwein and feel ok the next day, but more than that and it's over.

I felt fine this morning but my congitive skills definitly suffered yesterday and Cheeto the fatty tire clone seems to be going fine 8 hours since pitching and i just plugged the hell outta my airlock with a VERY healthy krausen just got home from work and had to put on a blowoff tube. and knock on wood i have never got a hangover from homebrew...gassy as hell yep but no hangin.

Back