Edwort's Apfelwein

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

solidghost

Reaction score
Taken a picture from the Internet and added some text. This is a very simple design for the Apfelwein.

winelabel.jpg

What do you guys think?

I think it looks good. If I would change anything, it would be the center align the bottom text instead of left align. it looks nice, though.

i like the simplicity. print it out and make sure all the text is thick enough to be easily read.

i like the simplicity. print it out and make sure all the text is thick enough to be easily read.

That is what I am afraid off. The fonts do look nice but it may be unreadable or very difficult to read when printed out.

Looks nice and simple, though do agree that when printed, it may be quite hard to read with that font. try to bold the font, and or select a different one with a little more meat. And that "diamond" looks out of place. Wouldn't change anything to remove it. A little color to the leaved would look nice. But that's bringing it out of simple. Here's my quick edit.

edwortssd3.jpg

Back