• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Edelmetall Burner, Banjo Burner, 6Gal SS pot

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amh0001

Reaction score
Hello all!

The Edelmetall has only been used once and is in great condition. $90 plus shipping.

Banjo has been used for about a year, but has no flaws and works perfectly $40 plus shipping

6 gallon SS pot. This is a very nice sturdy pot with a layed bottom. It has lasted me 2 years with no problems. It has a glass pot style lid. $40 plus shipping.

See pic below. Id be willing to sell all 3 for 160 plus shipping. Also to estimate shipping costs my zip code is 91354. and they weigh around 25-30 lbs.

IMG_20140526_162102_515.jpg

Hi tihs, no worries, the burner is not missing the pieces, i was just trying the pot without them to see if i liked it better when I took the picture. It comes with everything you would get if you were to buy it brand new. It is a fantastic burner, and looks beautiful. I'm moving and looking to sell some parts.

I will vouch for the fact that the edelmetall bru burner is fantastic! I have had mine for 5 brews and I love it! I can't imagine going back to any other burner.
Sadly, I am not in need of another one or I would be all over this.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Thought i posted this before but i guess not. If you can ship the kab4 for $20 ($60 total), i'll take it

Can you figure out shipping to 70503 on the edelmetal? I'm very interested in it

Back