Ed, you my friend kick some serious A$$

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EuBrew

Reaction score
Just got home to my first order from Brewmasters Warehouse and wanted to pimp Ed a bit. Other than my roommate throwing my grains in the freezer instead of my hops everything was perfect!! Not sure how he confused the 15 lb bags of crushed grains with the little tiny vac packed tin foil looking bags that I told him to put in there, but all is well, they were only out at room temp for a couple hours before I swapped them for my chilled grains :drunk:

The crush looks awesome, and me being the newbie that I am forgot to order the fermcap drops on my original order so I called Ed and he said just go ahead and place a seperate order since the box is still here I'll just throw it in the same box. I did this again about an hour later when I decided to order the oxynator, box still there so he threw it in with all 3 orders going out in 1 box with 1 shipping charge!!!

Thanks again Ed, I'll be ordering again when my pocketbook recovers and I get done brewing these 2 batches!!!

YOU RULE :rockin:

+1 to BRewmasters Warehouse. It's my new goto for ingredients for my last 2 batches and my next one next week. 2 day delivery to my house. His crushed put gave me ~5% better efficiency than my old supplier.
Not to mention, the Brew Builder is one Awesome Feature!

I agree I recently ordered 20 pounds of flaked wheat from Ed and he went ahead and just threw a whole 25# bag in for no extra charge.

Yeah, I try to support my LHBS but whenever they don't have something or have a much higher price I go to Ed. I'm going to need some silicone tubing before my next batch, and while I'm there I may as well just buy all the grain I need, right? Right.

Ed has done the same for me on an order. I forgot a couple of items and he just opened up the box and put them in before it was picked up. He has provided me with great service and really quick delivery times. I can order on Monday and get my goods on Friday. That's pretty good from GA to NM.

The guy has seriously set a new standard, it's the only place I shop for anything unless I just absolutely cannot find it there.

Latest posts

Back