• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jessee

Reaction score
For sale is my 220v 30amp 2 vessel Anvil 10 gallon brewery that I completed early last year. For everything in the list below - $1400. For all the brewery subtract the collar and inkbird - $1000

Due to my job I travel and move alot so I'm going to have to part ways with my system since it has been so difficult to find time to set up and use. I'm moving again in 2 months so I'm hoping to get rid of this stuff beforehand so I don't have to take it with me. Its 95% complete and lacks the onewire temperature sensors and the cbpi board needs connected to components within the enclosure. This can be used as the 2 vessel system (KRIMS) or upgraded to a HERMS or RIMS setup, and was designed with that in mind. Included is list of parts below:

- 10 Gallon Anvil Mash Tun (R) $250
- Thermometer
- 1/2" Ball Valve
- False Bottom
- Blichmann Autosparge

- 10 Gallon Anvil Boil Kettle (L) $250
- Thermometer
- 1/2" Ball Valve
- Brewhardware 220v 5500W ULWD TC Element

- Igloo 10 Gallon Cooler - $50
- Thermometer
- 1/2" Ball Valve
- False Bottom

- 220v 30amp Element Cable (included with Boil Kettle)

- Electrical Enclosure $350
- 220v 30amp input
- 1 220v 30 amp output
- 4 rj45 temperature sensor inputs
- 2 120v outlets (for pumps)
- RaspberryPi 3 B+
- Craftbeerpi Expansion Board

- 2 Northern Brewer Steelhead 2.0 pumps $100 each

- Coldbreak Counterflow Wort Chiller (still in box, never opened) $50

- Steel Cart $40

- Keezer/Freezer Oak Collar (36.75" x 12.5" x 5.5") $350
- 4 Perlick Stainless Faucet - Model 630SS