Earth Hour

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MOD EDIT: Threads merged.

OK. How many are going to be turning all of their lights ON in recognition of "Earth Hour"?

I an thinking of stringing Christmas lights on the outside of my house, and having a Brew to salute with.

I'll be lighting up the house and barn plus halogen work lights pointing straight up for Google Earth to capture. :D All in protest of AlGore's Global Warming Scam.

Wow, I was actually thinking about turning them off.

Now I think all the cool kids will make fun of me:D

I am not even gonna tell ya I buy into the scam;)

I bet the number of peeps online on the forum doesn't go down. :D

No matter what happens the kegerator is still rolling like a champ!

Hmmm, all the lights are on in the kitchen and garage, the garage stereo is cranked, the PS3 is on with a game on pause that I will finish after brewing my Czech Pils!

Happy Earth Hour!:ban::mug:

Happy Earth Hour. All the lights are on and it's time to fire up some big green eggs. I love their self cleaning feature as they burn lump charcoal. :D

T-Bones.jpg

Lump charcoal is the bombdiggity...

Anything less is uncivilized....

Currently have the lights in the house on, the oven going and the entertainment center going... Thinking about going outside to fire up the Armada (5 vehicles) and crank their A/C's...

Ahh, that felt good. Celebrating the achievements of man, namely Ben Franklin and Thomas Edison. Now to celebrate with a Ruination Ale from Stone.

Damn, I forgot all about it! I was gonna turn on all the lights and crank up the heat, but I clean forgot! And to think I wasted the last hour with just one light on reading a book. I feel so dirty.........

At least the light bulb was a good ol' incandescent, albeit only 60 watts. Plus i never turned the computer off...

I'm going to bed right now as I have to get up in a few hours and drive my Command Master Chief to the airport at 4AM. Guess I'll be doing my part, regardless if I actually planned on it or not.

Damn you Edwort. I just got done eating and here you go making me hungry.
I completely forgot about earth hour also, so I ended up with only one light on. Oh well, maybe next year I can be that one shining speck in SE Michigan.

Back