Early Valentines Love/Hate Love2Hate Lovers thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bulls Beers

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
TheJadedDog said:
Okay so I get why everyone hates Belichick, he is totally arrogant (yes, I'm from NE and I think he is arrogant), but why all the hate directed at the players? I've never heard Brady say anything disrespectful about anyone, and as for the commercials, America's QB (the hated Payton Manning) is in at least one commercial during every flipping commercial break during any sporting event!

Seriously, I get why the rest of the country hates the team as a whole (everyone always hates the team at the top) and the coach, but why the individual players?

I agree...The players always talk highly of every team there gonna play...

I love it...Hate on...

Justice??For what? Dude, you need to pull yourself together...The jealousy is dripping through my computer..I haven't heard anything this bad since the Big Bad Yankees..When they didn't suck..

You cheat, you get caught cheating, you run up scores just to break records, brag about being the best team ever, etc etc etc get embarrassed at the super bowl. Justice.

BuffaloSabresBrewer said:
You cheat, you get caught cheating, you run up scores just to break records, brag about being the best team ever, etc etc etc get embarrassed at the super bowl. Justice.

The experts also argued that they are playing like there are the best team ever.Not just me..Running up the score are you kidding me..What are you a soccer mom or something..This is professional football..Oh no they ran up the score.. Give me a break...

ok "score running upness" aside playing to break records is just pointless to me. Tell me they didnt "run up the score" SOLELY to try to break records.

Who F'ing cares. Who doesn't want to break records??So every team or player that broke a record is bad??I understand you might not like them..But this is kooky talk..Really...You need a better agrument than that, why you hate this great team...

Hey BSB,The Pat's aside. Who's getting to 1000 posts first???

See I want to beat you..I'm gonna video tape you or somthing....:D

Bulls Beers said:
The Sabres are playing the Bruins tonight..Good luck..Your probably gonna kick our ass...
good luck to you as well
I sure hope we do. A win tonight will put us one point behind you. I love how locked up the East is.

Back