• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia Dual Tap Kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nab911

Reaction score
EDIT: Well that was fast... sale pending.

I am moving up to a keezer to have more taps so I gotta sell the trusty kegerator. I made it out of a mini fridge that I forget the model of. It can hold 1 tall and 1 short style corny but has hook ups for both ball lock. This worked out for me because i ended up having 3 ball locks but 2 were converted. Comes with everything pictured minus the keg and the dehumidifier unless you really want that thing. 5# co2 tank, regulator, 2 line distro block, 2 tap tower with faucets, 2 beer lines with ball lock fittings and 2 gas lines with ball lock fittings. The whole thing was painted appliance black with a block on the front with chalkboard paint. Also has a sweetwater brewery sticker on the left side. Few dings and dents but runs great. $200 and MUST BE PICKED UP. I am located by the Bank of America building in midtown.

I am also willing to sell one of each style keg for $50 if you want a pair that works in there.

IMG_2814_zps7962652c.jpg

IMG_2815_zpsbc01e6ee.jpg

IMG_2816_zps97c7de24.jpg

Latest posts

Back